Every day, he was making a difference in the world – he was the CEO of a company that builds educational software for schools with children who have disabilities.
His work made him happy, and the value he provided to big clients was huge.
Asianefficiency – Finisher’s Fastlane Corporate
How to Finish Everything You Start, So You Can Finally Achieve Your Most Important Goals
Something was seriously wrong. Mike was living the good life.
So what was the problem?
But it was like being stuck in quicksand.
What Is Deep Work?
It’s a horrible negative cycle, when you consistently start things and can’t finish them.
When your focus suffers death by a thousand papercuts, what really dies is 2 things:
Are You Stuck in “Putting Out Small Fires” Mode?
- “How do I stay focused and motivated long enough to finish what I started?”
- “How do I focus while allowing for open communication so my staff can easily ask me questions?”
- “I have a million ideas and tasks. How do I know the best one to start with?”
- “I work in a large bureaucracy with multiple meetings called per week, and each meeting interrupts my focus for 3+ hours. What do I do?”
- “ What if I miss something important when I go offline for deep work mode?”
- “How do I make myself do something that doesn’t have a deadline?”
- “How do I get more than a week ahead, so I’m not always putting out fires?”
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes