Available for Pre-Order. This product will be available within 1-2 days.
Its A Lovely Life – October 2019 Blogging Blastoff
Finally — a step-by-step plan for building the blog of your dreams
Introducing an all-inclusive, proven roadmap for going from an “idea” … to building a blog that lets you control your income, choose your schedule, and help provide for your family — while enjoying more time with them
Best part: it’s the perfect way to build a blog EVEN IF …
- You have kids ( = endless cycle of school, sports, and activities!)
- You have a job (and you, ahem, don’t love it…)
- You only have 1-2 hours a night to focus on building a blog
You’ll read all about my plan just a bit further down this page … but let me introduce myself first!
The Three Keys To Blogging Success
Most people think that all you need is a topic you’re passionate about — like cooking, or budgeting — and voila! You can build a successful blog!
But my experience showed me it wasn’t like that at all.
When I’d just focused on creating good content, sure, I had good stuff to say — but there was nobody reading it, and I wasn’t making any money!
Instead, I discovered that, in reality, profitable blogs are built upon THREE critical parts:
(Doing what you do best)
(Getting your blog to work)
(Making money from it all)
Download Its A Lovely Life – October 2019 Blogging Blastoffnow!
I call these the “Three Keys to Blogging Success”.
Most people think that you only need to be good at the “creative” side to be successful — but that’s wrong.
I’ll be honest with you: Unless you are good at all three, you’ll find it very, very difficult to succeed as a blogger.
Thankfully, I’m here to help you! 🙂
So, let me explain each one quickly …
1. The “Creative” Part (Doing What You Do Best)
Like I said, this is the part everyone focuses on. It’s the thing you blog “about” — the thing you like and are good at.
Maybe you like cooking, or photography, or travel, or healthy living, and you think you could run a good blog on it.
I probably don’t really need to explain this one to you — generally the creative side is the part you’re already good at.
Instead, it’s the next two parts where it starts to get hard …
2. The “Technical” Part (Getting Your Blog To Work)
This is the frustrating part for most bloggers (myself included!).
Because let’s be real: when you have a bunch of blog post ideas and you just want to write … there’s nothing more frustrating than having to navigate through a bunch of technical hurdles. (e.g. How do I set up a blog? How do I publish posts? How do I use Facebook to get more readers? And so on.)
Often, there can be so much techy jargon to learn that you just feel lost.
Yet if you DON’T have a good grip on these things … you’re not going to have a blog there for anyone to read!
From years of experience, I can tell you just a small handful of the technical things you’ll need to take care of if you want to succeed with your blog:
- Domain names and web hosting.
- Picking and installing a WordPress theme.
- Choosing a font and color scheme.
- Formatting and publishing posts to your blog.
- Taking good photos for your blog.
- How to join affiliate networks.
- How to build products for your blog.
- Building an email list.
- The ins and outs of social media — Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube.
- And that is a TINY fraction of what you need to know!
Many blogging resources throw you into the deep end here and either give you almost no guidance on how to do these things … or their instructions are so complex, it’s just too hard to follow them.
And then … it doesn’t end here!
Because if you want to make a living from your blog, the third “key” is probably the most crucial of all:
3. The “Business” Part (Making Money From It All)
Basically, this means: how are you going to make any money?
Lots of people think that if you just put some posts online, you’ll start making money. But that definitely isn’t true!
Anyone who has a blog knows that you can spend hours and hours on great content (and navigating your way past technical headaches) … and still end up with very little money to show for it.
So, under the ‘business’ umbrella, you have things like:
- How do you get traffic to your blog?
- How do you monetize your traffic when you get it?
- Do you need disclosures on your site?
- Should you hire a virtual assistant? And when?
- How much can you be earning?
- How do you negotiate a contract?
- When do you have to set up your blog as a business?
- At what point should you hire someone to do your taxes?
- What else can you sell, and how much should you charge?
- Again, that’s only a tiny handful of what you need to know … but you get the idea.
Remember, most blogging resources only really tackle one of the three parts of blogging (and often it’s the creative one, the easy part!).
And when you look at everything you have to know, it can feel overwhelming. Like it did for me.
So how are you supposed to master all three of the keys of successful blogging?
Well, I’ll tell you what I did: I spent years and years learning it all by trial and error … and making a LOT of mistakes along the way!!!
I mean, it’s not like I really had a choice. There just weren’t any resources out there on how to build a successful blog.
So, all those things I talked about above? Yep … I was basically forced to figure them all out myself!
Now here’s what you might be thinking … “Well it worked for you Heather, so maybe that’s what I should do too?”
No!!! Don’t do that.
In fact, there are three huge problems with this approach which almost derailed me completely … and they happen to be the reason that most bloggers never “make it” in blogging.
Run your eyes over these quickly, and then decide for yourself if you think that “figuring it out yourself” is worth it …
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes