Available for Pre-Order. This product will be available within a few days.
Jennifer Cohen Harper – Yoga, Mindfulness Tools for Children and Adolescents
Children struggling with impulse control, focus and self-regulation don’t have years to get through trainings and therapies. They need to get help now to move forward and find success as quickly as possible.
Now the leading voice in the children’s yoga and mindfulness, Jennifer Cohen Harper, MA, E-RYT, RCYT, shares her proven, holistic treatment strategies in an intensive online course that will permanently transform your work with children and adolescents.
In this transformational course, Jennifer Cohen Harper, MA, E-RYT, RCYT, gives you time tested and well researched practices to help the children you work with manage impulse control, improve self-regulation of emotions, and enhance their ability to focus.
Immediately apply these tools and strategies to your practice to solve these challenging problems in a holistic and strength-based way.
- Understand ADHD Through the Body and Nervous System
- How Can Yoga & Mindfulness Help Children with ADHD?
- The 5 Elements of Yoga and Mindfulness Practices
- Connect Activity to Orient and Sooth the Protective Brain: Layers of Sound
- Breathe Activity to Regulate Nervous System: Breath of Joy
- Move Activity to Calm and Ground: Chair Yoga Sequence
- Focus Activity to Improve Attention: I Am In Charge
- Relax Activity to Increase Embodiment and Support Rest: Tense and Let Go
Would you like to receive Jennifer Cohen Harper – Yoga, Mindfulness Tools for Children and Adolescents ?
Our breath offers us a powerful tool that works directly with our nervous system in support of self-regulation. This free bonus CE seminar will teach you six time-tested, safe and effective breath-based practices to share with your clients and students.
You will also learn modifications and considerations for children at different ages and address common concerns such as asthma and allergies.
- What anxiety is telling us: Listening to the messages of the body
- Our Stress Response and harnessing its power
- Repairing the Mind-Body Communication System: Embodiment and its relationship to anxiety reduction
- Agency and Personal Power: Practices to teach our minds how strong we are
- Connect activity to gain perspective and orient to the present moment: Five Senses Practice
- Breathe Activity to Soothe the Nervous System: Resistance Breathing
- Movement Practices to Enhance Sense of Agency and Strength: Mountain Pose Exploration; Feeling My Strength
- Focus Activity to Practice Grounding and Stabilizing: Body Connection Focus Practice
- Relaxation Practice to Rest and Repair: Restorative Yoga Poses
Online message boards to collaborate with other professionals taking the course. You’ll be part of a community of hundreds of professionals all focused on improving therapeutic outcomes.
Complete your online CE tests and earn up to 10.75 CE hours — included in the price!
Access to all materials online and video downloads forever! Plus, use the CE21 Mobile™ app to access the course content on-the-go, wherever and whenever you want on your mobile devices.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes