In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar
The Best Forex-Futures-Options-Stocks Courses Megapack
1) EZEE TRADER-FOREX SWING TRADING (OFFICIAL PRICE $1,549 USD)
2) INVESTORSLIVE TEXTBOOK TRADING (RETAIL PRICE $997 USD)
3) OPEN TRADER PROFESSIONAL TRAINING PROGRAM (RETAIL PRICE $6,000 USD)
4) PROFESSIONAL OPTIONS TRADING COLLEGE BY JOE CORONA (RETAIL PRICE $3,995 USD)
5) PROFESSIONAL FOREX TRADER COURSE ONLINE TRADING ACADEMY XLT (RETAIL PRICE $12,500 USD)
6) XLT FUTURES TRADING COURSE (RETAIL PRICE $12,500 USD)
7) XLT STOCK TRADING COURSE (RETAIL PRICE $12,500 USD) + ANY 3 COURSES THAT YOU CHOOSE FROM OUR STORE (EXCLUDE STRIKE ZONE TRADING COURSE)
YOU WILL GET 7 + 3 = 10 TRADING COURSES
ALL COURSES COSTS MORE THAN $60,000 USD
Download immediately The Best Forex-Futures-Options-Stocks Courses Megapack
You want to learn about Forex?
Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes